Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Cool Finds


This is Amy, the Hypochondriac half of Peculiar Pair Press. I just had a wonderful idea to share interesting things with ya'll and with Mary Beth now that she's all the way in New York (has been for awhile.boo hoo)! She and I will trade things we find that we want to share with each other and you get to take a peak! How cool is that!! We will label them as "cool finds" should you want to follow these posts.

Last Sunday I made my way through the Alameda Flea Market. It was a beautiful day and there were a million people there. On one of the last rows in the first aisle..2 hours into my search I stumbled across this adorable poster. I was very very sad to learn that she had sold all of the other numbers separately. I wish things like this would never get broken up; it's so sad!! Luckily there was 1 left for ME! The number 3 with fantastic circus elephants. It's a "Number Readiness Poster" for teachers to teach number recognition. All printed in the USA by silkscreen it looks like.

Don't you just love the colors and the texture of the 3...ahh how I wish I had all the others in my hot little hands. Enjoy MB!

1 comment: